These storage gadgets and accessories help you eliminate clutter in closets, desk drawers and more » Gadget Flow
Clutter likes to accumulate in drawers, closets and desks. Organize it, once and for all, with these gadgets and storage accessories.
Are your desk drawers so full of office supplies that they barely open? It’s unfortunate, but areas like drawers, closets, and desks attract foreign objects. Store yours this spring with our favorite storage gadgets and accessories.
Related: The gadgets that will turn your home into a smart home
Imagine opening a beautifully organized desk drawer every morning. It won’t be just a fantasy when you have the Oakywood Oakyblocks magnetic modules. Ideal for drawers or on top of your desk, they provide paper clips, sticky notes and other designated items.
For planet-friendly storage and organization, look no further than the Welli Bins and (re)X recycled ocean plastic hanger. Both products use environmentally friendly materials, promoting a sustainable lifestyle.
Reduce clutter in hidden spaces this spring and boost your productivity with these cool gadgets and storage accessories.
1. The new Grovemade desk shelf provides more storage on your desk and can even hold a tray for extra organization.
Slide your keyboard, desk pad and mouse under the new Grovemade desk shelf for more desk space. Pair it with any Grovemade desk tray to organize smaller items like pencils and paper clips.
Get it for $240 from the official site.
2. The hardgraft Inbox Tray Trio desk organizer separates small office items like pens, paper clips and envelopes.
Keep your paper products easy to find with the hardgraft Inbox Tray Trio desk organizer. Its 3 trays are suitable for office supplies like A4 and US stationery, envelopes and small items like pens, pencils and rulers.
Get it for $571 from the official site.
3. The Holme & Hadfield Watch Box Organizer and Valet Tray organizes watches, jewelry and passports for a cleaner closet.
Is your current watch storage system a little messy? Systematize it with the Holme & Hadfield Watch Box Organizer and Valet Tray. It organizes and displays your watch collection and provides room for jewelry and travel documents, making it one of our favorite storage gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $89.95 from the official site.
4. The Batelier Handicraft Wooden Cable Organizer secures cords on your desk, giving you plenty of room to work.
An organized desk leads to an organized mind. And the Batelier Handicraft Wooden Cable Organizer eliminates cables covering your desk. It has a handmade walnut wood base, eco-friendly finish and room for 6 cables.
Get it for $39.00 from the official site.
5. The Welli Bins washable storage bins provide a useful landing spot for shoes, toys, gardening supplies, and more.
Are your cupboards in ruins? Organize lost items with Welli Bins washable storage bins. They allow you to store, organize and transport just about anything. Made from plant-based materials, these bins are washable, durable and vibrant.
Get them for $59.99 from the official site.
6. The Bluelounge CableBox Mini Station enhances the look of your workspace, hiding chargers, power strips, etc.
Make your workspace more minimalist with the Bluelounge CableBox mini station. Created for WFH spaces and offices, it hides unsightly tech clutter like chargers and power strips. It’s one of our favorite storage and organization gadgets thanks to its top mount that can hold smartphones, laptops and tablets.
Get it for $34.78 from the official website.
7. The Magnetic modules Oakywood Oakyblocks are perfect for keeping your desk and drawers clean and clutter-free.
Your desk and your drawers will look beautiful with the Oakywood Oakyblocks magnetic modules. These wooden organizer trays come in different shapes and sizes, and they all connect via built-in magnets.
Get them starting at $29 from the official website.
8. The Brydge Vertical MacBook Docking Station keeps your MacBook lifted and out of the way while you work. It even has 2 USB-C ports.
Store your laptop vertically while working at your desk with the Brydge Vertical MacBook Dock. Dual 40Gbps USB-C ports let you plug devices into the dock instead of your laptop.
Get it for $169.99 from the official site.
9. The Bellroy Tech kit keeps your accessories organized. Use it to store your headphones, mouse, cords, etc.
Tired of rummaging through your desk drawers and backpack for your tech? the Bellroy Tech Kit can help. It has space for large and small tech gadgets and accessories. Made from recycled fabric, it’s one of our favorite storage gadgets and accessories because it organizes tech in your drawers and makes a great carrying solution.
Get it for $39 from the official site.
10. The ARTIFOX Mini Wall Shelf provides extra storage space for areas like above your bed and beside your desk.
Another of our favorite storage gadgets and accessories is the ARTIFOX Mini Wall Shelf. It’s the perfect place to set up your phone, pens and other accessories when you need an extra hand. Magnetic, it also has a cable pass for convenient storage of the device.
Get it for $60 from the official site.
11. The (D)X recycled ocean plastic hanger is more durable than the typical hanger and makes your cleaning efforts long lasting.
Buying plastic hangers helps tidy up your closet, but it’s hard on the environment. The)X the recycled ocean plastic hanger is different. It is made from 100% recycled plastic, eliminating the material from the environment and minimizing the need to create more. In addition, it is 50% thicker than the classic hanger.
Get it for $20 from the official site.
Improve your productivity with the most organized drawers, closets and desks when you opt for these storage and organization gadgets and accessories. Which ones will you add to your spring cleaning attack plan? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜